BICISPORT MEMBER NEWS
* Grafton to Inverell Classic @ 13 May - Both Conor Tarlington (BiciSport Rauland) and Peter Livingstone (BiciSport Mobius) had a tough day in the NRS office. Both were a "DNF" after climbing the Gibraltar Range in NRS Division 1
* West Head Road Race @ 14 May - Anthony Colantonio took 3rd in B grade
* Calga @ 13 May, Waratahs @ 14 May - Ian Grainger rode well at the Calga club race on Saturday then backed up with 7th on Sunday at Waratah Masters. Raoul Westbrook finished 3rd in D grade at Waratah Masters.
RACING THIS WEEK
* 21 May - Lansdowne Park (Waratah Masters), Mt Ku Ring Gai Criterium (NS)
BICISPORT TRAINING THIS WEEK
* 15 & 17 May - DGV Track Training is postponed until after the Nowra TTT in July
* 18 May - Distinguished Gentlemen's Ride @ Centennial Park @ 11am
* 20 May - Meadowbank Bridge @ 7.30am, Piemonte Café (coffee only) @ 9.30am
TOUR DE BELLO - 31 AUGUST to 3 SEPTEMBER
Recent improvements to the NSW Pacific coastal freeway, which now bypasses the towns of Nambucca Heads, Urunga and Bellingen (and Macksville later in 2017), has opened up a whole raft of great cycling options in the region. No traffic, no lights, just endless tarmac rolling through glorious countryside. All this just 5.5 hours drive from Wahroonga at the southern end of the M1 freeway or a lazy hour's flight from Sydney.
Bicisport and RST Sport with the support of Happy Wheels, presents the Tour de Bello, a road cycling training camp held in and around the delightful Coffs Coast towns of Bellingen and Urunga.
Enjoy challenging rides through beautiful scenery on quiet, safe, cyclist friendly roads, with support vehicles and ride guides for extra convenience and peace of mind. Afterwards you can relax and recover in spacious and comfortable resort accommodation, have a leg rub from one of the massage therapists on hand or a nice post ride recovery nap. You'll refuel with great local food, have your bike attended to by our tour mechanic and take the opportunity to discuss your training with our top of the line cycling coach and learn about how to achieve your riding goals and gain that extra encouragement. Go to the tabs on this website for further information..
BICISPORT TEAM TIME TRIAL TEAMS - NOWRA on 8 JULY
Saturday 8 July is the NSW Club Teams Time Trial Championships and BiciSport is anticipating entering up to 10 teams for this great teams event. Nominations are now open with expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Training sessions will be confirmed shortly.
As usual BiciSport teams will be hosted overnight at the Greenwell Point Motel on the Saturday night, with dinner hosted by Sam at the nearby Greenwell Point Café from 6.30pm. There is an organised 50k ride on the Sunday morning to Culburra Beach & return. Any questions please contact Mike O'Reilly on 0417 403 244