BICISPORT NOWRA TTT EDITION - 150+ take GOLD
* The highlight of a team focused season is the Nowra TTT Championship with good event organisation and a team friendly TTT circuit. BiciSport fielded 6 teams and if it wasn't for a spate of injuries leading up to the Championships we could have easily have fielded 8 or 9 teams.
BiciSport finished 9th (from 24 clubs) in the NSW TTT Teams Pointscore (this excludes the Sassfras Challenge results) and picked up a well deserved Gold medal in the Masters 150+ team led by Giovanni Pilu. A big thankyou to the team sponsors that made it happen (Anytime Fitness & Oakwood Lifestyle Advisers & Piemonte Cafe), numerous supporters like Anchor Bay Motel and the Greenwell Point Café at Greenwell Point plus the BiciSport team managers - John Crouchley, Cleo Higgins, Michael Haughey, Alex Simmons, Noel La Rose, Peter Davis & Jock Young.
* Sassafras Challenge @ Nowra @ 9 July - Division 1 - Conor Tarlington finished 33rd in peloton. Division 3 - Anthony Colantonio 11th & Lachlan Haughey 13th (both a peloton finish).
OAKWOOD LIFESTYLE ADVISERS HAVE MOVED to BELROSE
* Brett Tarlington and the Oakwood Lifestyle Advisers team have moved premises to Office 4, Narabang Way, Belrose (off Forest Way, near Mona Vale Rd). Same emails, same phone numbers.
RACING THIS WEEK
* 13-16 July - Velothon CycloSportive (Qld)
* 13 July - Peter Livingstone in Belgium
* 14 July - RAW Track @ DGV
* 15 July - Cervelo Masters Round 2 (Western Sydney Dragway)
* 16 July - Lansdowne Park (Waratah Masters)
BICISPORT TRAINING THIS WEEK
* 12 July - DGV Track Training @ 3pm with John Crouchley
* 15 July - Meadowbank Bridge @ 7.30am, Piemonte Café (coffee only) @ 9.30am