BICISPORT MEMBER NEWS
* NSW Masters Track Championships over 16-19 February - The NSW Masters Championships attracted a good field of over 300 individual entries with eyes very much focused on the Nationals at DGV in early March. BiciSport took an excellent haul of 4 Gold, 3 Silver and 3 Bronze over the 4 day Championship.
Sprint - Mike Smith & Lise Benjamin took Gold with David Browne the Bronze. Individual Time Trial - Lise Benjamin the Gold & David Browne 4th. Points - Lise Benjamin & Anthony Colantonio both took Silver with Peter Verhoeven 4th. Individual Pursuit - Peter Verhoeven was pipped by just 0.02 seconds in a great ride for the Gold. Scratch Race - Lise Benjamin took the Gold with Peter Verhoeven the Bronze. Teams Pursuit - John Crouchley did a masterful job in blending the fresh 150+ squad of Graham Cockerton, Dom Zumbo, James Thornton & Anthony Colantonio to the Bronze in 2min 26 secs.
* Newcastle Criterium on 19 February - Ruth Strapp finished 5th in D grade at Kooragang
CANBERRA to CAMDEN over 4-5 MARCH
* This fully supported ride (organised by BiciSport & Harlequin Wheelmen) departs from Old Parliament House Canberra at 7.30am on the Saturday with a 150k ride for an overnight stay in Goulburn. Sunday is another 150k from Bundanoon to Camden.
If you are interested please contact Mike O'Reilly by Sunday 26 February at firstname.lastname@example.org.
145 CLASSIC on SUNDAY 19 MARCH
RACES THIS WEEK
* Feb 21 - Heffron Park Criteriums (ES)
* Feb 22-25 - National Junior Track Championships (DGV)
* Feb 23 - Amoury Criteriums Newington (LACC)
* Feb 24 - St Ives Criteriums (MW)
* Feb 25-26 - Coffs Harbour Track Open & Criterium
* Feb 25 - Canterbury CC Reunion (Star City Casino Fountain 11.45am), Lake Hume Cycle Challenge (Albury NSW), Heffron Park Criteriums (RB)
* Feb 26 - Mt Ku Ring Gai Criteriums (NS), Lansdowne Park (Waratah Masters)
BICISPORT TRAINING THIS WEEK
* Feb 20 - DGV Track Training with John Crouchley @ 3pm
* Feb 23 - Distinguished Gentlemens Ride Centennial Park @ 11am
* Feb 25 - Meadowbank Bridge @ 7.45am, Piemonte Café (coffee only) @ 9.15am
* Feb 26 - Homebush SOPA Loop @ 7am (Parramatta River Wharf)
TOUR de BELLO - the ultimate training camp
BiciSport is happy to announce the inaugural Tour de Bello training camp from 31 August until 3 September on the beautiful NSW North Coast at Bellingen & Urunga (near Coffs Harbour). The new freeway system near Coffs has created a cycling mecca with numerous local roads now traffic free.
The complete Tour de Bello details can be found elsewhere on this website.