BICISPORT MEMBER NEWS
* Gosford Track Open on 12 Nov - David Browne & Kirsty Flanagan featured at the Gosford Track Open. David finished 3rd in the Wheelrace Final and collected numerous placings in Division 2.
* Crouch Update - After his broken collarbone John Crouchley will be off the bike for a month, but will still be conducting BiciSport DGV track training on Mondays from 3pm.
RACING THIS WEEK
* Nov 15 - Heffron Park (ES), Western Sydney Dragway (Marconi)
* Nov 18 - HART Criteriums (MW)
* Nov 19 - Bathurst Track Open (NSW)
* Nov 20 - Western Sydney Dragway (Waratah Masters), Tour de Range Criteriums (Nagambie, Vic), Winery Ride Cyclosportive (Mitchelton, Vic), Mt Ku Ring Gai Criteriums (NS)
BICISPORT TRAINING THIS WEEK
* Nov 14 - DGV Track Training (John Crouchley) @ 3pm
* Nov 16 - Berowra Groupetto (to Calga & return 60k). Berowra Railway Station 7.30am
* Nov 17 - Distinguished Gentlemen's Ride @ Centennial Park @ 11am
* Nov 19 - Meadowbank Bridge @ 7.30am, Piemonte Café (coffee only) @ 9.,30am
* Nov 20 - Meadowbank Bridge @ 7.30am
BEAR COTTAGE CHARITY TRAINING RIDE - SUNDAY 27 NOVEMBER
* The annual Bear Cottage Charity Ride is on Sunday 27 November and is a must do charity ride from the Fixed Wheel cycle shop at Manly. The ride usually departs in 2 groups from the Fixed Wheel then along Pittwater Rd to Church Point and returns along Pittwater Rd for "the worlds greatest morning tea" at the Pilu Restaurant at Freshwater at approximately 9.00am. As training rides go this is a great cause only matched by the hospitality of the Fixed Wheel and Gio Pilu. Donations (for Bear Cottage) for the training ride is just $20 per head and the Pilu morning tea is another $20. There is also a community auction at the Pilu Restaurant to raise much needed funds for Bear Cottage. Meeting time at Fixed Wheel is 6.10am for a 6.30am departure in 2 groups. Please ensure you wear your BiciSport team clothing.