BICISPORT CHARITY RIDES - 4/5 & 19 MARCH
BiciSport is actively supporting two upcoming charity rides -
* March 4-5 - Canberra to Camden. In cooperation with Harlequin Wheelman at Collaroy there is an organised ride (with full car support) from Canberra to Goulburn (overnight). Day 2 then starts in Bundanoon on the Sunday and finishes in Camden. The ride is 150k each day via traffic free back roads and departs from outside Old Parliament House Canberra at 7.30am on the Saturday. For more details contact Mike O'Reilly on 0417 403 244.
* March 19 - Centennial Park to Kiama with the 145 Classic. In support of the Sir David Martin Foundation this organised 145k ride starts in Centennial Park at 6.30am and the route goes via Sutherland, Wollongong & Shellharbour and finishing in Kiama-Jamberoo. A fully supported ride with designated bunch captains. BiciSport has been asked to supply bunch captains and a free jersey will be supplied. For more details contact Mike O'Reilly.
BICISPORT MEMBER NEWS
* Clarence Street Cup on 4 February - The CSC is the premier NSW track carnival and has been going for more than 30 years. BiciSport was represented by Matt Karai, David Browne & Lise Benjamin. Lise Benjamin took 9th in the CSC Womens Final.
* BiciSport Teams Pursuit team confirmed - The 150+ team to the NSW Masters Championships is Anthony Colantonio, Dom Zumbo, Graeme Cockerton & James Thornton (reserves are Peter Verhoeven & Mike O'Brien). BiciSport team coach is John Crouchley.
RACING THIS WEEK
* Feb 11 - Track Super Series (DISC, Melbourne)
* Feb 12 - Ourimbah University Criterium (Central Coast), Heffron Park (Waratah Masters), West Head (MW)
BICISPORT TRAINING THIS WEEK
* Feb 6 & 8 - DGV Track Training with John Crouchley @ 3pm
* Feb 9 - Distinguished Gentlemens Ride at Centennial Park @ 11am
* Feb 11 - Meadowbank Bridge @ 7.30am, Piemonte Café Terrey Hills @ 9.30am (coffee only)
TOUR DOWN UNDER HIGHLIGHTS