BICISPORT MEMBER NEWS
* Orica Road Race March 26 - Over 300 starters at HEZ Kurri Kurri was a great way to kick off the CycNSW season. Women Div 1 - Ruth Strapp finished 18th. Div 2 - Kristy Flanagan took 3rd, Lise Benjamin 10th. Men Div 2 - Conor Tarlington took 6th, Ian Cocks 24th. Men Div 3 - Danny O'Keefe was 51st.
RACING THIS WEEK
* Apr 1-2 - Bathurst Weekend + B2B CycloSportive
* Apr 2 - Eastern Creek Raceway (Waratah Masters), Calga Time Trials (ATTA), Victorian ITT Series (Geelong)
BICISPORT TRAINING THIS WEEK
* Mar 27 - No DGV track training
* Mar 30 - Distinguished Gentlemens Ride @ Centennial Park @ 11am
* Apr 1 - Meadowbank Bridge @ 7.30am, Piemonte Café (coffee only) & 9.30am
* Apr 2 - Homebush Ferry Wharf @ 7am for SOPA loops
Dear BiciSport Friends,
I finally took the big step of taking part in a Can Too program (a challenge to run a half-marathon, 21km no less! !) to raise funds for cancer research and find a cure for cancer.
I'd like to ask for your help to please sponsor my training and support my efforts to help save lives. All you need to do is click on the link below to make a donation through my fundraising page:
Anything you'd like to give would be greatefully recieved. Funds raised go towards supporting Cure Cancer Australia and Cancer Council NSW.
Thanks for your support - it is truly appreciated..
Cleo Higgins (O'Reilly) BiciSport Secretary