* The BiciSport in Flanders 2018 team consists of - Brian van der Sprouster, Mike van der Lawson, Daniel van der Vanechop, Mike van der O'Brien & Mike van der stent O'Reilly. The BiciSport team Service Course is at www.kokerelle.be at the base of the Eikenberg cobbled climb just outside of Oudenaarde. The Newcastle team of Aussies (led by Robert van der Hadley) is based at the nearby village of Horebeke & the Manly team is based at the hamlet of Dikkelvene near Gavere (led by Roger van der Shackelton).
* Mar 21-22 - De Panne Classic - A one day Elite Mens event (Mar 21) coupled with a Womens Elite World Cup one day event (Mar 22). Both events start in Bruges and finish in the coastal town of De Panne with a climb over the cobbled Kemmelberg.
* Mar 23 - E3 Grand Prix Harelbeke Classic - a Friday World Tour event over similar roads and bergs to the Tour of Flanders. The "E3" being the original Antwerp Paris Freeway number ...
* Mar 24 - Ghent Wevelgem Cyclosportive - over 135k with a start & finish in Wevelgem (where the pro race finishes) with a loop out to the cobbled Kemmelberg & the Menin Gate at Ieper.
* Mar 25 - Johan Museeuw Classic Cyclosportive - starts & finishes in Harelbeke with the usual Flemish bergs near Oudenaarde on offer.
* Mar 25 - Ghent Wevelgem Classic - now starting in Deinze (20k from Ghent) with three Kemmelberg loops plus a Wevelgem finish.
* Mar 28 - Dwars Door Vlaanderen (Across Flanders) Classic - a switch of dates (with De Panne) places this new World Tour event in the prime calendar spot just before the Tour of Flanders.
* Mar 31 - Tour of Flanders Cyclosportive - start & finish in Oudenaarde with 17,000 starters, where the BiciSport team is challenging the Belgian Verhulst team. Somebody is buying the beers ...
* Apr 1 - Tour of Flanders Classic - the ultimate one day Classic starting in Antwerp with an Oudenaarde finish. The Womens Flanders race starts & finishes in Oudenaarde.
* Apr 7 - Paris Roubaix Cyclosportive - starting & finishing at the famous Roubaix Velodrome with the cobbled roads built by Napoleon.
* Apr 8 - Paris Roubaix Classic - starts in Compiegne with a classic Roubaix Velodrome finish