BICISPORT MEMBER NEWS
* HART St Ives Criteriums @ 12 January - Ian Cocks finished 3rd in A grade
* Waratah Masters @ Lansdowne Park @ 14 January - Jeremy Hopson finished 2nd in A grade
* Sprint Grand Prix # 3 @ DGV @ 14 January - Report and results to come
RACING THIS WEEK
* Jan 16 - Heffron Park Tuesday Night Criteriums are back !
* Jan 16-21 - Tour Down Under (Adelaide)
* Jan 19 - HART Criterium St Ives (Manly CC), BUPA Cyclosportive Challenge Tour (Adelaide)
* Jan 20 - Clarence Street Cup (DGV - CyclingNSW)
* Jan 21 - Lansdowne Park (Waratah Masters)
OAKWOOD LIFESTYLE SPONSORED RIDE - FRIDAY 19 JANUARY
* Brett Tarlington and the Oakwood Lifestyle team are hosting a training ride on Friday 19 January from the Piemonte Cafe car park at Terrey Hills. Meeting in the carpark at 9.30am for a 10.00am departure to Akuna Bay & return. Lunch is provided from 11.45am. All welcome.
BICISPORT TRAINING THIS WEEK
For further details contact 0417 403 244.
* Motor traffic conditions are supposed to be lighter until schools returned but the traffic flows currently look like normal, meaning it's pretty poor after 9.00am. Note the current major roadworks along Forest Way (at both Forestville & Terrey Hills).
* Jan 15 & 17 - M7 Cyclepath 80k @ 6am @ BP Service Centre Old Wallgrove Road
* Jan 17 - DGV Track Training @ 4pm @ John Crouchley
* Jan 18 - Distinguished Gentlemen's Ride @ 10.30am @ Spruce Goose Cafe Centennial Park
* Jan 19 - Oakwood Lifestyle Advisers Sponsored Ride @ Piemonte Cafe car park @ 9.30am for depart @ 10.00am for Akuna Bay & return. Coffee & lunch is back at Piemonte Cafe from 11.30am.
* Jan 20 -
- BiciSport Gruppetto @ 6.30am @ Warringah Mall Pittwater Rd Bus Stop,
- Meadowbank Bridge @ 7.30am,
- Piemonte Cafe (coffee only) @ 9.30am
* Jan 21 -
- BiciSport Gruppetto @ 7.00am @ Cnr Pittwater Rd-Bungan St Mona Vale Roundabout,
- Sydney Olympic Park @ Hill St Wharf @ 7.00am