BICISPORT MEMBER NEWS
* NSW Championships at Berrima on Apr 9 - Peter Livingstone (BiciSport Mobius) continued his upward trajectory with a fine 3rd in the U23 Division. Peter goes to the USA shortly for the Tour of Gila & the Redlands Classic then Peter is off to Belgium in mid July for Team ASFRA based in Oudenaarde.
* Hospital Ward - Speedy recovery to Lise Benjamin who had an off at Lansdowne Park at Waratah Masters yesterday. Conor Tarlington (BiciSport Rausland) is recovering from a knee injury.
RACING THIS WEEK
* Apr 14 (Fri) - St Ives Criterium (MW), Ourimbah University Criterium (CC)
* Apr 16 - Lansdowne Park Criterium (Waratah Masters)
* Apr 17 (Mon) - Eastern Creek Raceway (Waratah Masters), Mt Ku Ring Gai Criteriums (NS)
BICISPORT TRAINING THIS WEEK
* Apr 13 - Distinguished Gentlemens Ride @ Centennial Park @ 11am
* Apr 15 - Meadowbank Bridge @ 7.30am, Piemonte Café (coffee only) @ 9.30am
* Apr 16 - Homebush Ferry Wharf @ 7am
BICISPORT VOLUNTEERS & THE 145 CLASSIC
The 145 Classic was postponed from 19 March and is now to be held on Sunday 23 April. The '145' denotes the 145k ride from Centennial Park to Kiama in support of the Sir David Martin Foundation youth support program. If you are able to support this charitable cause with either being a bunch leader or driver can you please email Mike O'Reilly on email@example.com
Dearest BiciSport Friends,
I finally took the big step of taking part in a Can Too program (a challenge to run a half-marathon, 21km no less! !) to raise funds for cancer research and find a cure for cancer.
I'd like to ask for your help to please sponsor my training and support my efforts to help save lives. All you need to do is click on the link below to make a donation through my fundraising page:
Anything you'd like to give would be greatefully recieved. Funds raised go towards supporting Cure Cancer Australia and Cancer Council NSW.
Thanks for your support - it is truly appreciated..
Cleo Higgins (O'Reilly) BiciSport Secretary