BICISPORT MEMBER NEWS
* Bear Cottage Ride on Nov 27 - A very good northside peloton turned up in support of Bear Cottage with four bunches doing Church Point & return to Freshwater. Big thank you to Danny Wright & Giovanni Pilu for making it happen.
* Back on track - Tori Robinson has resumed cycle training after several months off the bike due to a shoulder reconstruction courtesy of a surf boat accident that went very wrong.
RACING THIS WEEK
* Nov 29 - Heffron Park (ES) & Western Sydney Dragway (Marconi)
* Dec 2 - HART Criteriums (St Ives) (MW)
* Dec 2-3 - Bundaberg Track Spectacular (Qld)
* Dec 2-4 - Tour of Bright (Vic) - BiciSport starter Conor Tarlington
* Dec 3-4 - National Junior Track Series (Brisbane), NSW Track Champs (DGV)
* Dec 3 - E'tape Australia (Thredbo) - BiciSport starters Tom Green, Graham & Sue Tierney
* Dec 4 - Calga Time Trials (ATTA), Tour of Melburn (FXYO), Mt Ku Ring Gai (NS), Great Victorian Bike Ride (Geelong), Lansdowne (Waratah Masters), Ourimbah University Criteriums (Central Coast CC)
BICISPORT TRAINING THIS WEEK
* Nov 28 - DGV Track Training (with John Crouchley) @ 3pm
* Dec 1 - Distinguished Gentlemen's Ride Centennial Park @ 11am
* Dec 3 - Meadowbank Bridge @ 7.30am, Piemonte Café @ 9.15am (coffee only)
BICISPORT to Flanders CLASSICS in March 2017 (AUTOBUS is FULL)
The BiciSport grupetto to the Belgian Spring Classics 2017 is now full with Sue & Graham Tierney, Nigel Perry, Ian Masson, Mike O'Reilly plus Eddy Van Der Wally. The BiciSport Grupetto will participate in three cyclo-sportives (Ghent Wevelgem, Tour of Flanders, Paris Roubaix) plus spectate at several professional classic races (Dwars Vlaanderen, E3, Ghent Wevelgem, De Panne, Ronde, Schelde Prijs, Paris Roubaix & Brabant Pijl).
EDDY VERBUST ... the GHENT 6 DAY Grand Patron
Eddy Verbust has kindly hosted & assisted several BiciSport riders in Belgium in recent years, and those lucky enough to go the Belgian Spring Classics in 2017 will be rewarded with a trip to the private Verbust Museum in De Pinte. Eddy remains the grand patron of the Ghent 6 Day as the Cavendish-Wiggins finish line picture attests.