BICISPORT MEMBER NEWS
* Bathurst Weekend (B2B) on 1-2 April - Gold Wave - Peter Livingstone took 6th, Conor Tarlington 65th with accredited times to Ben Pines (108th), David Munro (143rd), Simon Lempreiere (161st) and Ian Cocks (175th). Stewart Campbell took his 3rd win in the 70k recreational. Anthony Colantonio rode well but was unlucky.
* Berrima Invitational on 26 March - Peter Livingstone (BiciSport) finished 6th in Division 1
RACING THIS WEEK
* Apr 9 - Mt Baw Baw Classic (Vic), NSW Elite & U23 State Road Championships (Berrima), Lansdowne Park Criteriums (Waratah Masters)
BICISPORT TRAINING THIS WEEK
* Apr 6 - Distinguished Gentlemens Ride @ Centennial Park @ 11am.
* Apr 7 - NSW School Term Ends (traffic gets easier the following week)
* Apr 8 - Meadowbank Bridge @ 7.30am, Piemonte Café (coffee only) @ 9.30am
* Apr 9 - Homebush Ferry Wharf @ 7am for Homebush Loops
Dearest BiciSport Friends,
I finally took the big step of taking part in a Can Too program (a challenge to run a half-marathon, 21km no less! !) to raise funds for cancer research and find a cure for cancer.
I'd like to ask for your help to please sponsor my training and support my efforts to help save lives. All you need to do is click on the link below to make a donation through my fundraising page:
Anything you'd like to give would be greatefully recieved. Funds raised go towards supporting Cure Cancer Australia and Cancer Council NSW.
Thanks for your support - it is truly appreciated..
Cleo Higgins (O'Reilly) BiciSport Secretary