BICISPORT MEMBER NEWS
* Cervelo Masters # 2 @ Calga @ 24 June - . Division 2 - Rhett Hall finished 3rd. Division 4 - Ian Grainger finished 4th. Good rides by Brett Cocks, Dom Zumbo, David Browne & Ruth Strapp. Full results to follow shortly.
* CyclingNSW Masters Commission - Peter Budd (BiciSport) has been selected to the new NSW Masters Commission.
RACING THIS WEEK
* 29 June - RAW Track (DGV Velodrome)
* 30 June - Womens Masters Road Series (Dapto)
* 1 July - Lansdowne Park (Waratah Masters), Calga ITT (ATTA), NSW Rememberance Cup (Western Sydney Dragway, Marconi CC)
BICISPORT GROUP RIDES THIS WEEK
For further details please contact 0417 403 244
* Motor traffic conditions are now HEAVIER with the NSW School Term in full swing.
* Note -
- Major roadworks
- Forest Way (at Forestville & Terrey Hills)
- Warringah Rd (at Allambie Heights intersection)
- Warriewood Valley (new roundabouts near McPherson St)
- Pittwater Rd at Collaroy Beach to Narrabeen Beach (centre of the road)
- Dangerous Mona Vale Rd roadworks outside Piemonte Cafe-Hills Nursery Terrey Hills
- New "Clearway" provisions now prevail along Forest Way from the Forestville end towards Belrose.
- Roadworks (periodic lane changes) continue along Military Rd between Cremorne & Neutral Bay
- All group rides are cancelled if wet
* 27 June (Wed) - Berowra Gruppetto @ 7.30am @ opposite Berowra Railway Station for 60k to Calga & return. Dunc Gray Velodrome 100 Lapper @ 7.00pm (a fast & slow group)
* 28 June (Thurs) - Happy Wheels Waterloo Ride @ 6.00am @ Happy Wheels shop at Waterloo. Distinguished Gentlemen's Ride @ 10.30am @ Spruce Goose Cafe Centennial Park.
* 30 June - Bennelong Bridge (East Side) @ Rhodes @ 8.00am (4x10k loops around SOPA)
* 1 July - Sydney Olympic Park @ Hill St Wharf @ 7.00am.
BICISPORT NOWRA TEAM TIME TRIAL TEAMS - SATURDAY 21 JULY
* The BiciSport TTT program for Nowra 2018 is detailed below. The Championships are open to all BiciSport riders and includes those riders who may hold a Ride Licence (and may wish to just compete on this one team day of the year).
* BiciSport is keen to enter as many club teams as possible - be it under the Anytime Fitnessbanner or with our sponsored racing groups of Pilu Racing or Happy Wheels. We may even combine teams across the groups to allow as many people to ride as possible.
* For the Nowra Championships BiciSport will pay all team entry fees & provide team & mechanical support for the 21 July Championships. Additionally BiciSport will pay for the Saturday night accommodation at the Greenwell Point Motel with an organised 50k team ride to Currarong Beach on the Sunday morning. Alternatively, riders may elect to compete in the Ride for Robbie race on the Sunday morning.
* BiciSport Masters are encouraged to enter the Metro & Country Championships @ Penrith Lakes (July 7) and the Cervelo Masters Super Series (July 15).
* BiciSport Team nominations are now open and should be directed via email to
- Contact email firstname.lastname@example.org or Mike O'Reilly on 0417 403 244
* BiciSport Training Schedule
July 1 - Calga (in conjunction with ATTA). BiciSport has reserved 5 team entry slots for the July 1 TTT at Calga. BiciSport Team start times are 8.21am to 8.25am. Please contact Ian Grainger on 0419 480 610
July 7 (Sat) - Penrith Lakes Regatta Centre (after Metro & Country Championships)
July 8 (Sun) - Piemonte Cafe Terrey Hills (meet 7.00am, depart 7.30am)
July 14 (Sat) - TTT training venue TBC
July 15 - Cervelo Masters Super Series #3
July 21 (Sat) - NSW TTT Championships (Nowra Airport)
July 22 (Sun) - BiciSport Team Ride from Greenwell Point at 8.00am to Currabong Beach & return, or the Ride for Robbie CyclingNSW Open