BICISPORT MEMBER NEWS
* Battle Recharge NRS Tour @ 22-25 September. A healthy 91 starters faced the gun for the Mens NRS Tour with a paltry 39 starters in the Womens event. Peter Livingstone (BiciSport) lined up with the Mobius team. Stage 1 Team ITT - Isowhey dominated with Mobius 2nd @ 1min15secs. Stage 2 Criterium - Peter 24th @ 10 secs. Stage 4 RR - Peter 5th @ 7min 5secs (6th on GC). Stage 5 RR - Peter 14th @ 2min 32secs. Final General Classification 9th @ 7min 58secs.
VALE BRETT DENNIS
(by Mike O'R). Very saddened to learn of the recent passing of Brett Dennis in WA. Brett was an outstanding cyclist and represented Australia on the road on many occasions in the mid 1990's. I had the absolute pleasure of managing Brett at the 1997 Commonwealth Bank Cycle Classic as a integral part of the Commonwealth Cash Management Trust team. They were a great team of motivated individuals and Brett Dennis was central to the CCMT success during that Bank Classic. RIP Brett.
RACING THIS WEEK
* 30 September - Chapman Memorial (Kurri Kurri, NSW)
* 1 October - Lansdowne Park (Waratah Masters), Calga ITT (ATTA)
* 2-7 October - Orana Challenge Cyclosportive (Dubbo to Mudgee)
BICISPORT TRAINING THIS WEEK
* Lower motor traffic this week as NSW Schools are on holidays
* 27 September - M7 Bikepath @ 70k @ 10.00am @ Bella Vista, and DGV Track Training @ DGV 3pm @ John Crouchley
* 28 September - Distinguished Gentlemens Ride @ Centennial Park @ 10am
* 30 September - Meadowbank Bridge 7.30am, Piemonte Café (coffee only) from 9.30am
* 1 October - Beaumont Rd training laps from 9.30am-11.00am