BICISPORT MEMBER NEWS - NOWRA TTT EDITION
* RAW Track @ DGV @ 20 July - David Browne currently leads Division 2 at RAW at DGV with 8 rounds remaining.
* DGV 100 lapper - Graham Cockerton is showing good form with twice first to finish in the fast group at the DGV 100 lapper on a Wednesday night.
* Ride for Robbie Road Race @ Nowra Airport @ 22 July - Conor Tarlington finished an excellent 19th (from 43 starters) for a peleton finish in Division 1. This is Conor's best result in State level competition
* Nowra Team Time Trial Championship @ 21 July - The Friday weather conditions were less than pleasant, but Saturday dawned much more agreeable. with much softer wind conditions. BiciSport fielded 5 teams to the Championships. Championship Masters 180+ - Peter Budd, Mike Lawson & Peter Verhoeven took the Bronze medal in 1hr 5min (from 7 teams) but it was a very tight result with the Silver medal and 4th place just 3 seconds away. Peter V had a wheel problem and the service saw 30 seconds given away. Sassafras Challenge Men - Stewart Campbell, Tom Green, Rhett Hall & Graham Cockerton took 3rd (from 13 teams) in 1hr 00min. Conor Tarlington, Will Peters, Patrixck Conway & Dom Zumbo took 5th in 1hr 2min. David Browne, Frank Signor, Noel LaRose & Peter Davis took 13th in 1hr 24min.
Special thank you to Anytime Fitness for supporting the Nowra TTT Championships and the BiciSport support team of Alex Simmons, Darren & John Crouchley, & Suzy Ladanyi.
RACING THIS WEEK
* 27 July - RAW Track (DGV Velodrome)
* 27-29 July - Battle Recharge (NSW Qld border)
* 29 July - Lansdowne Park (Waratah Masters), John Woodman Wagga to Albury Road Race - BiciSport starter Peter Budd
BICISPORT GROUP RIDES THIS WEEK
For further details please contact 0417 403 244
* Motor traffic conditions are HEAVIER with the start of the NSW School term.
* Note -
- Major roadworks
- Forest Way (at Forestville)
- Warringah Rd (at Allambie Heights intersection)
- Dangerous roadworks outside Piemonte Cafe-Hills Nursery Terrey Hills on Mona Vale Rd
- Roadworks (for periodic lane changes) continue along Military Rd between Cremorne & Neutral Bay
- All group rides are cancelled if wet
* 25 July (Wed) - Berowra Gruppetto @ 7.30am @ opposite Berowra Railway Station for 60k to Calga & return. Dunc Gray Velodrome 100 Lapper @ 7.00pm (a fast & slow group)
* 26 July (Thurs) - Happy Wheels Waterloo Ride @ 6.00am @ Happy Wheels shop at Waterloo. Distinguished Gentlemen's Ride @ 10.30am @ Spruce Goose Cafe Centennial Park.
* 28 July - Bennelong Bridge (East Side) @ Rhodes @ 8.00am (4x10k loops around SOPA)
* 29 July - Sydney Olympic Park @ Hill St Wharf @ 7.00am,