BICISPORT MEMBER NEWS
* Heffron Park @ 16-17 June - Jeremy Hopson (BiciSport Pilu Racing) polished off some great mid season form, winning both races on the Saturday & Sunday with Waratah Masters. Other good performances at Heffron Park came from Mike Lawson, Gio Pilu & Ian Grainger.
* Newcastle Kooragang @ 16 June - Rhett Hall took 7th in the group handicap & Ruth Strapp first female.
RACING THIS WEEK
* 22 June - RAW Track (DGV Velodrome)
* 24 June - Lansdowne Park (Waratah Masters), Melburn Roobaix Cyclosportive by FXYO (Melbourne, Vic), Cervelo Masters # 2 Calga
BICISPORT GROUP RIDES THIS WEEK
For further details please contact 0417 403 244
* Motor traffic conditions are now HEAVIER with the NSW School Term in full swing.
* Note -
- Major roadworks
- Forest Way (at Forestville & Terrey Hills)
- Warringah Rd (at Allambie Heights intersection)
- Warriewood Valley (new roundabouts near McPherson St)
- Pittwater Rd at Collaroy Beach to Narrabeen Beach (centre of the road)
- Dangerous Mona Vale Rd roadworks outside Piemonte Cafe-Hills Nursery Terrey Hills
- New "Clearway" provisions now prevail along Forest Way from the Forestville end towards Belrose.
- Roadworks (periodic lane changes) continue along Military Rd between Cremorne & Neutral Bay
- All group rides are cancelled if wet
* 20 June (Wed) - Berowra Gruppetto @ 7.30am @ opposite Berowra Railway Station for 60k to Calga & return. Dunc Gray Velodrome 100 Lapper @ 7.00pm (a fast & slow group)
* 21 June (Thurs) - Happy Wheels Waterloo Ride @ 6.00am @ Happy Wheels shop at Waterloo. Distinguished Gentlemen's Ride @ 10.30am @ Spruce Goose Cafe Centennial Park.
* 23 June - Bennelong Bridge (East Side) @ Rhodes @ 8.00am (4x10k loops around SOPA)
* 24 June - Sydney Olympic Park @ Hill St Wharf @ 7.00am.
BICISPORT NOWRA TEAM TIME TRIAL TEAMS - SATURDAY 21 JULY
* The BiciSport TTT program for Nowra 2018 is detailed below. The Championships are open to all BiciSport riders and includes those riders who may hold a Ride Licence (and may wish to just compete on this one team day of the year).
* BiciSport is keen to enter as many club teams as possible - be it under the Anytime Fitnessbanner or with our sponsored racing groups of Pilu Racing or Happy Wheels. We may even combine teams across the groups to allow as many people to ride as possible.
* For the Nowra Championships BiciSport will pay all team entry fees & provide team & mechanical support for the 21 July Championships. Additionally BiciSport will pay for the Saturday night accommodation at the Greenwell Point Motel with an organised 50k team ride to Currarong Beach on the Sunday morning. Alternatively, riders may elect to compete in the Ride for Robbie race on the Sunday morning.
* BiciSport Masters are encouraged to enter the Cervelo Masters Super Series (June 24 & July 15) and the Metro & Country Championships (July 7)
* BiciSport Team nominations are now open and should be directed via email to
- Contact email email@example.com or Mike O'Reilly on 0417 403 244
* BiciSport Training Schedule
June 24 - Cervelo Masters Super Series #2
July 1 - Calga (in conjunction with ATTA). BiciSport has reserved 5 team entry slots for the July 1 TTT at Calga. Please contact Ian Grainger on 0419 480 610
July 7 (Sat) - Penrith Lakes Regatta Centre (after Metro & Country Championships)
July 8 (Sun) - Piemonte Cafe Terrey Hills (meet 7.00am, depart 7.30am)
July 14 (Sat) - TTT training venue TBC
July 15 - Cervelo Masters Super Series #3
July 21 (Sat) - NSW TTT Championships (Nowra Airport)
July 22 (Sun) - BiciSport Team Ride from Greenwell Point at 8.00am to Currabong Beach & return, or the Ride for Robbie CyclingNSW Open