A detailed BiciSport in Flanders 2018 diary will be posted in the News Section of this website from 20 March 2018 until Paris Roubaix on 8 April.
* Mar 21-22 - De Panne Semi Classic - A revised date (earlier than previous editions) with a one day Elite Mens event coupled with a Womens Elite World Cup one day event. Both events start in Bruges and finish in De Panne.
* Mar 23 - E3 Grand Prix Harelbeke Classic - a Friday World Tour event over similar roads to the Tour of Flanders.
* Mar 24 - Ghent Wevelgem Cyclosportive - start & finish in Wevelgem with a loop out to the Kemmelberg
* Mar 25 - Johan Museeuw Classic Cyclosportive - starts & finishes in Harelbeke with the usual Flemish bergs near Oudenaarde on offer.
* Mar 25 - Ghent Wevelgem Classic - now starting in Deinze with the Kemmelberg loop with a Wevelgem finish.
* Mar 28 - Dwars Vlaanderen Classic - a switch of dates (with De Panne) places this new World Tour event just before Flanders
* Mar 31 - Tour of Flanders Cyclosportive - start & finish in Oudenaarde with 17,000 starters
* Apr 1 - Tour of Flanders Classic - starting in Antwerp with an Oudenaarde finish
* Apr 7 - Paris Roubaix Cyclosportive - starting & finishing at the Roubaix Velodrome
* Apr 8 - Paris Roubaix Classic - starts in Compiegne with a Roubaix Velodrome finish
Go to www.sydney2camberra.com for details. Starts in Campbelltown finishes Canberra
BiciSport starter - David Cooper
BiciSport TTT - Meet at Wugan Place on the Saturday.
Accommodation - Greenwell Point Anchor Bay Motel (+ 2 Fri night twins) + Palais Armour Greenwell Point (19-22 July) + Greenwell Point Cafe @ 6.30pm
BiciSport - Peter Budd, Ruth Strapp
BiciSport - Mike Smith, Graham Cockerton & Lise Benjamin
BiciSport - Graham Cockerton & Mike Lawson. Managers - John Crouchley & Mike O'Reilly
Wed 28 Feb - ITT, Team Sprint, Scratch
Thurs 1 Mar - Sprint M1-4, Ind Pursuit M5-10, WM 1-8
Fri 2 Mar - Ind Pursuit M1-4, Sprint M5-10, WM 1-8
Sat 3 Mar - Points, Teams Pursuit