RACING THIS WEEK
* 5 May - Calga Road Race (Central Coast CC), Heffron Super Crits (Heffron Park)
* 5-6 May - Cootamundra Weekend (CyclingNSW)
* 6 May - Lansdowne Park (Waratah Masters), Calga ITT & BiciSport TTT (ATTA)
* 5-11 - Sydney to Surfers Paradise Cyclosportive
BICISPORT GROUP RIDES THIS WEEK
For further details please contact 0417 403 244.
* Motor traffic conditions are now HEAVIER with the start of the NSW School Term.
* Note -
- Major roadworks along Forest Way (at both Forestville & Terrey Hills)
- New lane markings are being introduced along Military Rd between Cremorne & Neutral Bay
- Parriwi Rd Spit Bridge cyclepath ramp is now completed
- All group rides are cancelled if wet
* 2 May (Wed) - Berowra Gruppetto @ 7.30am @ opposite Berowra Railway Station for 60k to Calga & return
* 3 May (Thurs) - Happy Wheels Waterloo Ride @ 6.00am @ Happy Wheels shop at Waterloo. Distinguished Gentlemen's Ride @ 10.30am @ Spruce Goose Cafe Centennial Park.
* 5 May - Meadowbank Bridge @ 7.30am
* 6 May - Sydney Olympic Park @ Hill St Wharf @ 7.00am. BiciSport Team Time Trial training @ Calga from 8.00am
BICISPORT nowra TEAM TIME TRIAL TEAMS - saturday 21 JULY
* The BiciSport TTT program for Nowra 2018 is detailed below. The Championships are open to all BiciSport riders and includes those riders who may hold a Ride Licence (and may wish to just compete on this one team day of the year).
* BiciSport is keen to enter as many club teams as possible - be it under the Anytime Fitness banner or with our sponsored racing groups of Pilu Racing or Happy Wheels. We may even combine teams across the groups to allow as many people to ride as possible.
* For the Nowra Championships BiciSport will pay all team entry fees & provide team & mechanical support for the 21 July Championships. Additionally BiciSport will pay for the Saturday night accommodation at the Greenwell Point Motel with an organised 50k team ride to Currarong Beach on the Sunday morning. Alternatively, riders may elect to compete in the Ride for Robbie race on the Sunday morning.
* BiciSport Masters are encouraged to enter the Cervelo Masters Super Series (June 10, June 24, July 15) and the Metro & Country Championships (July 7)
* BiciSport Team nominations are now open and should be directed via email to
- Anytime Fitness or Happy Wheels riders - contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Mike O'Reilly on 0417 403 244
- Pilu Racing riders - contact Jordan Reizes on email@example.com
* BiciSport Training Schedule
May 6 - Calga (in conjunction with ATTA)
June 3 - Calga (in conjunction with ATTA)
June 10 - Piemonte Cafe Terrey Hills (meet 7.00am, depart 7.30am)
June 11 (Mon) - Cervelo Masters Super Series #1
June 17 - Piemonte Cafe Terrey Hills (meet 7.00am, depart 7.30am)
June 24 - Cervelo Masters Super Series #2
July 1 - Calga (in conjunction with ATTA)
July 7 (Sat) - Penrith Lakes Regatta Centre (after Metro & Country Championships)
July 8 (Sun) - Piemonte Cafe Terrey Hills (meet 7.00am, depart 7.30am)
July 14 (Sat) - TTT training venue TBC
July 15 - Cervelo Masters Super Series #3
July 21 (Sat) - NSW TTT Championships (Nowra Airport)
July 22 (Sun) - BiciSport Team Ride from Greenwell Point at 8.00am to Currabong Beach & return, or the Ride for Robbie CyclingNSW Open