BICISPORT TTT TRAINING POSTPONED TO 17 JUNE
* BiciSport TTT training session set down for 10 June at Terrey Hills has been postponed to 17 June again at Terrey Hills (assemble in the Piemonte Cafe carpark)
BICISPORT MEMBER NEWS
* ATTA @ Calga @ 3 June - A good sized peloton lined up in windy & chilly conditions with several Nowra TTT squads working on their various combinations. In the 40k - Tom Green was 21st from 41 starters @ 1hr10min. In the 25k - Rhett Hall 19th from 53 starters @ 41min5secs, Ruth Strapp 27th @ 42min2secs, Peter Verhoeven 28th @ 42min4secs
RACING THIS WEEK
* 5 June - RAW Hooker Criterium @ Western Sydney Dragway @ 5.30pm (track bikes) @ 6.30pm (road bikes)
* 10 June (Sun) - West Head Road Race (Manly CC), Lansdowne Park (Waratah Masters)
* 11 June (Mon) - Cervelo Masters Super Series #1 (Kooragang Island, Newcastle). BiciSport starters Brett Cocks, Ian Grainger, Graeme Cockerton, Rheet Hall, Ruth Strapp & Tom Green
BICISPORT GROUP RIDES THIS WEEK
For further details please contact 0417 403 244
* Motor traffic conditions are now HEAVIER with the NSW School Term in full swing.
* Note -
- Major roadworks along Forest Way (at Allambie Heights, Forestville & Terrey Hills)
- Dangerous Mona Vale Rd roadworks outside Piemonte Cafe-Hills Nursery Terrey Hills
- New "Clearway" provisions now prevail along Forest Way from the Forestville end towards Belrose.
- Roadworks (periodic lane changes) continue along Military Rd between Cremorne & Neutral Bay
- All group rides are cancelled if wet
* 5 June - M7 Cyclepath @ 70k from Bella Vista end @ time tbc
* 6 June (Wed) - Berowra Gruppetto @ 7.30am @ opposite Berowra Railway Station for 60k to Calga & return. Dunc Gray Velodrome 100 Lapper @ 7.00pm (a fast & slow group)
* 7 June (Thurs) - Happy Wheels Waterloo Ride @ 6.00am @ Happy Wheels shop at Waterloo. Distinguished Gentlemen's Ride @ 10.30am @ Spruce Goose Cafe Centennial Park.
* 9 June - Bennelong Bridge (East Side) @ Rhodes @ 8.00am (4x10k loops around SOPA), Happy Wheels TTT Training @ Elvina Track @ West Head Road @ time tbc
* 10 June - Sydney Olympic Park @ Hill St Wharf @ 7.00am.
BICISPORT NOWRA TEAM TIME TRIAL TEAMS - SATURDAY 21 JULY
* The BiciSport TTT program for Nowra 2018 is detailed below. The Championships are open to all BiciSport riders and includes those riders who may hold a Ride Licence (and may wish to just compete on this one team day of the year).
* BiciSport is keen to enter as many club teams as possible - be it under the Anytime Fitnessbanner or with our sponsored racing groups of Pilu Racing or Happy Wheels. We may even combine teams across the groups to allow as many people to ride as possible.
* For the Nowra Championships BiciSport will pay all team entry fees & provide team & mechanical support for the 21 July Championships. Additionally BiciSport will pay for the Saturday night accommodation at the Greenwell Point Motel with an organised 50k team ride to Currarong Beach on the Sunday morning. Alternatively, riders may elect to compete in the Ride for Robbie race on the Sunday morning.
* BiciSport Masters are encouraged to enter the Cervelo Masters Super Series (June 11, June 24, July 15) and the Metro & Country Championships (July 7)
* BiciSport Team nominations are now open and should be directed via email to -
- firstname.lastname@example.org or Mike O'Reilly on 0417 403 244
BiciSport Training Schedule
June 10 - POSTPONED to June 17
June 11 (Mon) - Cervelo Masters Super Series #1
June 17 - Piemonte Cafe Terrey Hills (meet 7.00am, depart 7.30am)
June 24 - Cervelo Masters Super Series #2
July 1 - Calga (in conjunction with ATTA)
July 7 (Sat) - Penrith Lakes Regatta Centre (after Metro & Country Championships)
July 8 (Sun) - Piemonte Cafe Terrey Hills (meet 7.00am, depart 7.30am)
July 14 (Sat) - TTT training venue TBC
July 15 - Cervelo Masters Super Series #3
July 21 (Sat) - NSW TTT Championships (Nowra Airport)
July 22 (Sun) - BiciSport Team Ride from Greenwell Point at 8.00am to Currabong Beach & return, or the Ride for Robbie CyclingNSW Open
TOUR DE BELLO 2018 ... 30 AUGUST TO 2 SEPTEMBER
* The second Tour de Bello is on with the dates now confirmed. The recent extensions to the northern motorway has gifted both the Coffs Harbour & Bellingen regions with some of the best cycling roads in NSW. Go to www.tourdebello.com for more details and Alex Simmons will host you to four unforgettable days of cycling in truly majestic scenery over delightful traffic free roads.