RACING THIS WEEK
* Mar 2-5 - Cycling Australia National Elite Track Championships (Brisbane)
* Mar 4-5 - Tolland Weekend (Wagga), Retro Bike Show (Canberra)
* Mar 5 - Newcrest Orange Challenge Cyclo Sportive, Lansdowne Park (Waratah Masters), ATTA Time Trials (Calga), Ourimbah Uni Criteriums (Central Coast)
BICISPORT TRAINING THIS WEEK
* Feb 27-1 Mar - DGV Training with John Crouchley @ 3pm
* Mar 1 - M7 Cyclepath from Bella Vista @ 10am
* Mar 2 - Distinguished Gentlemens Ride Centennial Park @ 11am
* Mar 4 - Meadowbank Bridge @ 7.30am, Piemonte Café (coffee only) @ 9.30am
* Mar 5 - Homebush SOPA Loops (depart Olympic Park Ferry Wharf @ 7am)
145 CLASSIC - SUNDAY 19 MARCH
BiciSport is supporting the Sir David Foundation with a 145k charity ride on Sunday 19 March. The 145k ride from Centennial Park to Kiama will have approximately 150 starters (across 8 seperate bunches) who have all raised funds to support the Sir David Martin Foundation. Would you like to assist on the day ?, get in a 145k training ride, a new Cuore jersey and get fed very well ?. Sounds like you.
What we need is 12 Bunch Leaders to assist the 8 bunches (of 20 riders each) get from Centennial Park to Kiama. The Bunch Leaders will receive a special Cuore jersey plus breakfast at Centennial Park & lunch in Kiama. Bunch Leaders don't need to raise money for the Foundation, just assist those that do. It's a great day out for a great cause. We also need 6 car drivers to assist on the day. For further details contact Mike O'Reilly on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0417 403 244.