BICISPORT MEMBER NEWS
* RAW Track @ DGV @ 17 August - David Browne (BiciSport Happy Wheels) currently leads the Division 2 pointscore at RAW at DGV with four rounds remaining.
* DGV 160 Lapper @ Wednesday Night - Graham Cockerton (BiciSport Master) continues to perform well at the DGV 160 Lapper over 40k.
* West Head & Kooragang @ 19 Aug - Both Conor Tarlington & Ruth Strapp both went podium & Ruth took her first win at Kooragang Hunter Valley Masters.
* Varese bound - Peter & Melissa Budd, Graeme Cocks & Frank Signor head off to Italy for the UCI Gran Fondo World Championships in Varese near Milan. After Varese the Budd's head off to Bormio for triple headed action at the Stelvio, Gavia & Mortriolo Passes. Brett Tarlington (Oakwood Lifestyle Advisers) is also headed for Bormio at the same time.
RACING THIS WEEK
* 24 Aug - RAW Track (DGV Velodrome)
* 25-26 Aug - Cootamundra Weekend - BiciSport starter Conor Tarlington, National CycloCross Series @ Essendon Fields (Melbourne) - BiciSport starter Mike Lawson
* 26 Aug - Eastern Creek Raceway (Waratah Masters CC)
BICISPORT GROUP RIDES THIS WEEK
For further details please contact 0417 403 244
* Motor traffic conditions are HEAVIER with the NSW School term in full swing.
* Note -
Forest Way (at Forestville)
Warringah Rd (at Allambie Heights)
Pittwater Rd (at Dee Why) with center lane reconstruction
Military Rd (Cremorne to Neutral Bay) with center lane reconstruction
Forest Way & Mona Vale Rd (Terrey Hills) with intersection reconstruction
All group rides are cancelled if wet
* 20, 22, 24 Aug - Centennial Park Lower Loop @ 8.00am (to 9.15am), Piemonte Cafe Terrey Hills carpark @ 9.00am (for Duffys Forest Loop)
* 22 Aug (Wed) - Berowra Gruppetto @ 7.30am @ opposite Berowra Railway Station for 60k to Calga & return. Dunc Gray Velodrome 160 Lapper @ 7.00pm (a fast & slow group options)
* 23 Aug (Thurs) - Happy Wheels Waterloo Ride @ 6.00am @ Happy Wheels shop at Waterloo. Distinguished Gentlemen's Ride @ Centennial Park Spruce Goose Cafe @ 10.30am
* 25 Aug - Bennelong Bridge (East Side) @ Rhodes @ 8.00am (4x10k loops around SOPA). BiciSport Coffee at Miramire Sandstone Cafe (enter off Myoora Rd) @ 9.30am
* 26 Aug - Sydney Olympic Park @ Hill St Wharf @ 7.00am
TOUR DE BELLO - SPACES NOW LIMITED
* Spaces are filling fast for the Tour de Bello at the end of August in Bellengen near Coffs Harbour. The Tour is now capped at 18 riders with only a few spots available. For further details please contact Alex Simmons at www.tourdebello.com