A detailed BiciSport in Flanders 2018 diary will be posted in the News Section of this website from 20 March 2018 until Paris Roubaix on 8 April.
* Mar 21-22 - De Panne Semi Classic - A revised date (earlier than previous editions) with a one day Elite Mens event coupled with a Womens Elite World Cup one day event. Both events start in Bruges and finish in De Panne.
* Mar 23 - E3 Grand Prix Harelbeke Classic - a Friday World Tour event over similar roads to the Tour of Flanders.
* Mar 24 - Ghent Wevelgem Cyclosportive - start & finish in Wevelgem with a loop out to the Kemmelberg
* Mar 25 - Johan Museeuw Classic Cyclosportive - starts & finishes in Harelbeke with the usual Flemish bergs near Oudenaarde on offer.
* Mar 25 - Ghent Wevelgem Classic - now starting in Deinze with the Kemmelberg loop with a Wevelgem finish.
* Mar 28 - Dwars Vlaanderen Classic - a switch of dates (with De Panne) places this new World Tour event just before Flanders
* Mar 31 - Tour of Flanders Cyclosportive - start & finish in Oudenaarde with 17,000 starters
* Apr 1 - Tour of Flanders Classic - starting in Antwerp with an Oudenaarde finish
* Apr 7 - Paris Roubaix Cyclosportive - starting & finishing at the Roubaix Velodrome
* Apr 8 - Paris Roubaix Classic - starts in Compiegne with a Roubaix Velodrome finish