BiciSport has a distinctive kit
for both team & sponsored group
BiciSport Team Clothing
BiciSport team clothing is based on an acqua blue & black checkered design.
The primary sponsors are -
AnyTime Fitness, Oakwood Lifestyle Advisers
The secondary sponsors are -
Happy Wheels, RST Sport, Avanti Plus Narrabeen
Piemonte Cafe Terrey Hills, Trina Steer Massage & Aerocoach
How to get BiciSport team clothing
Contact Mike O'Reilly at Freshwater on 0417 403 244 or email at email@example.com and includes -
- Bib knicks
- Arm warmers & socks
Wearing BiciSport team clothing racing & training
- Team members are required to wear the approved BiciSport team and sponsored group clothing to all Northside, Central Coast, Waratah Masters and CyclingNSW races and Championships.
- While BiciSport strongly supports its many sponsors please note it is not mandatory to wear BiciSport clothing whilst out training.
The BiciSport clothing range is designed by Champion Systems based in Sydney.
The Champion Systems product range can be best viewed at www.champ-sys.com.au
Clothing Range & Prices
BiciSport clothing prices are at cost price to BiciSport team members.
The range includes -
- CS Tech (Standard) Short Sleeve - $100
- CS Tech (Edge Flatlock) - $110
- Fleece Long Sleeve - $160 Thermo Shield Long Sleeve - $210
- Pro Razor Bib - $150 Standard Bib Shorts - $130
- Windvests - $100 Arm Warmers - $50 Socks - $20
Care - outer layer clothing is designed to be worn over other cycling clothing, and windvests & jackets are based on RACE sizings - if you are in doubt as to what size you are, then it is recommended you order a size UP to compensate.
- Short Sleeve - $170 or Long Sleeve - $180
- Short Sleeve - $270 or Long Sleeve - $280
- CS Speedsuits are a bit firmer than a normal skinsuit. If in doubt, check with Champion Systems.
- Speedsuits are not designed for regular and constant use and have a limited lifespan.
CS clothing range has the following fit options:
RACE fit - the clothing cut is more traditional `EURO size` that is a tighter and a closer fit.
CLUB fit - slightly larger fitting
- WOMENS fit - a ladies specific anatomic cut
Measuring your clothing size
Place your current clothing on a flat surface, then measure and compare the garment against the Champion Systems clothing chart located at www.champ-sys.com.au ... click on the Our Services tab, then click on the Our Sizing tab, click on the Sizing options list (either Race, Club or Women).